May 7, 2009

My Favorite Thing About Sitemeter

I love sitemeter. I love that it sends me a weekly report showing how many people look at my blog site. My favorite thing about sitemeter is looking to see where my audience is from.

Here is a sample of the locations from last week:

Auckland, New Zealand
Kansas City, Missouri
New Albany, Indiana
Birmingham, Alabama
Buffalo, New York
Atlanta, Georgia
Kirkland, Washington
Washington, District of Columbia
Novato, California
Palm Springs, California
Canada Hamilton, Ontario
Vienna, Virginia
Conway, South Carolina
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Berwyn, Illinois
Maple Valley, Washington
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Fort George G Meade, Maryland
Sweden Linkping, Ostergotlands Lan
Canada Toronto, Ontario

If any of you are regular visitors I would love to know where you are from!

No comments: