June 3, 2009

Cookies for Everyone

Enjoy Life products are still at the top of my list of favorites. There products are free from the top 8 allergens. I lived off of Snickerdoodle cookies and Carmel Apple snack bars in the early stages of my elimination diet in which I was struggling to find things that I could eat that would not upset my baby's stomach.

Enjoy Life has recently published a new cookie cookbook called Cookies for Everyone!

Enjoy Life's™ Cookies for Everyone! offers allergy-free cookies, brownies and bars that are safe and delicious. Each of the 150 recipes are free of gluten as well as the eight most common allergens, thus taking the guesswork out of determining which recipes are safe—and which are a risk. Co-author culinary expert Leslie Hammond teaches readers how to use naturally allergy-free ingredients and substitutes to add richness, texture, pizzazz and nutritional content to cookies and bars without losing the “yummy” factor. Also, co-author Betsy Laakso, Director of Research and Development at Enjoy Life Foods™, brings her expertise of crafting delicious and safe recipes that are both healthful and allergen-free.

No comments: