June 24, 2009

Fruit2Day

Fruit2Day is a new all natural fruit drink that contains a full 2 servings a fruit. It is sugar free and has only 110-120 calories per drink (6.5oz). They come in four flavors: Strawberry Orange, Pineapple Banana, Mango Peach, and Cherry Grape.

I was able to try all four flavors to review. I shared then with my husband and daughter (18 months) to see what they would think too.


Our reviews


Myself- Very good. Great flavor combinations. I like the fruit chunks in each drink. My favorite flavor was Pineapple Banana.


My husband- He like them. He is normally not a big fruit and vegetable eater and so he was excited that it tasted good and was good for him. His favorite was the Pineapple Banana and the Mango Peach.


My toddler- She loved all of them!. It was hard to determine a true favorite though. She signed and said 'more' after each drink. It was pretty cute!
Free give-away- Reply to this post in the comments section and win a coupon for a free Fruit2Day coupon that is good for a free 2-pack of drinks. Just include your city, state, and/or country that you are blogging from. Winner will be drawn at random on July 5th. I will contact the winner via e-mail and mail the coupon then.
Much like other fruit juice drinks, Fruit2Day is pasteurized on the same equipment that is used to pasteurize milk products.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like good stuff.

Linda

Maleah said...

Giveaway closed.

EMR said...

That is good to hear ...I always look out for these products as my daughter is allergic to all additives and preservatives.